Brainstorm School: Designing with Color and Light Week 9 Re-Lighting with Curves | VisualPops from Sulmo Kim on Vimeo.
- Joseph Zbukvic Workshop-Painting Plein Air Review: Pt 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 | Seamless Expression
- 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid in Photoshop | CreativeBloq
- Are you a 'Bricklayer' or an Art Director? | Chris Do, Motionographer
- Turning the Tables: Chris Do Answers Q Pt1, Pt 2 | The Futur
- How to Paint and Adjust Skin Tones with Gradient Maps | Paintable
These are all great starts, but knowing how and what and why to paint is more important.
- Try 3 different light setups (Right/Leftside Light, Back Light) with 3 past plein-air pieces and/or portrait pieces.
- Print favorite 6 pieces from the term
- Final Week is next week, bring some food and drinks to share
- We will be filming and having 1on1 talks after each interview.
- Please come dressed/groomed appropriately - the internet is forever! jk.