- Geometry in a Scene
- Quadrant System, "Drive"
- Ensemble Staging, "Memories of Murder"
- Ai Kurosawa, Composing Movement
- John Singer Sargent's Painting Techniques, Tips, Timesavers, Craig Mullin's Posts
- Master Copy References for HW (Sargent, Homer, Leyendecker, Frazetta, Cornwell, Edgar Payne, Frederic Church, Zorn)
Master Work's Analysis:
- Dark Shapes vs Light Shapes
- Leading Lines
- Convergence of Lines
- Rule of Thirds, Golden Ratios, Triangles
- Contrasting Colors
- Economy of Brushstrokes
- Light on Dark
- Detailed vs Loose
- Soft vs Hard Edges
Edgar Alwin Payne: Composition of Outdoor Painting
- 10 Master Copies, BW
- Side by Side Analysis (Dark vs Light, Triangles, Leading Lines, Diagonals, Edges, Detailed vs Loose, etc)
- Lecture PDF
Brainstorm School: Designing with Color and Light Week 3 Demo Time-lapse | VisualPops from Sulmo Kim on Vimeo.
Brainstorm School: DC 1 | John Singer Sargent 1 Hour Painting Tips Demo Timelapse | VisualPops from Sulmo Kim on Vimeo.
DC1: Painting Tips | B&W Master Studies | VisualPops from Sulmo Kim on Vimeo.